This Policy [(together with Our Services Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in this Policy)] sets out how We may or will use any personal information which you provide through Our Services. Please read it carefully before you proceed.
The Organization collects any information you provide to the Services, including, for example, when you register for an account and provide your email address, password, and name.
Depending on how you use the Services, the Organization may also collect
- Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
- Team member information, including, where applicable, Information about your children;
- Messages and chat you send via the services;
- Team information, such as rosters, schedules, attendance, statistics, and scores;
- Activity information you upload, including photos, news, Information, and other content;
- Payment information;
- Messages and feedback you send to the Organization; and
Automatically Collected Information
The Organization may also collect Information from your device when you use the Services, including.
- Information about your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and all other similar electronic or mobile devices, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, device identifiers, device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and clicked on.
- Social Media If you engage with the Services through social media services or other third-party platforms, such as Facebook, the Organization may have access to certain Information in your profile depending on your privacy settings.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your Information may be used by the Organization to:
- Provide the Services
- For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered
- To send you the Information
- To Prevent fraud and defend legal rights
- To comply with applicable law